To be a preeminent Global Supplier of non-durable Food Packaging products, systems and services.
Excel in ability to Satisfy Food Packaging needs:
* End-user/consumer understanding
* Joint development with Selected Customers, Suppliers
* Speed to market
* Consistent quality at low cost
Restaurant and Foodservice take-out, Fresh Prepared Deli, Fresh Meat, Bakery, Fresh-cut Produce. Anchor Packaging offers distributors a broad line of quality food packaging products that, when combined for shipment, offer an extremely efficient and economical load for shipment. This offers our distributors unique "One Stop Shopping" capability.
· Reusable, recyclable, and microwaveable upscale take-out polypropylene and recyclable PET packaging.
· Foodservice films, including cling, stretch, and shrink for meat, produce, cheese, and pizza.
· Recyclable aluminum foil cutterbox rolls, pop-up sheets, and pans.
All this from one manufacturer.
That's the Anchor Advantage.
Value-added to Customers:
Provide Foodservice Operators and Food Retailers the best packaging to enhance their Fresh Foods for resale to consumers through functionality and aesthetics.
Jointly develop packaged Fresh Foods with Food Processors for Foodservice and Retail resale that best satisfies specific Meal Solutions.
Global Distribution Network:
Anchor Packaging, headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, hosts operations in Arkansas, Argentina, London and Australia, as well as representatives in 18 countries throughout the world. Domestically Anchor utilizes a broad-based sales organization comprised of direct sales personnel and dedicated manufacturers' representatives to sell its products through national and local distributors.
ISO 9001:2000 Certified